From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2008 22:56:20 -0800
It is far more likely that *I* am the confused one here!!!  I do read as many posts as I have time for, but I am very sure that I don't totally understand the complete Paleo concept; thus my "Raw" statement!!!  :)

Love,
Bren

That's fine...  I don't really subscribe to all the groups beliefs
either, and as with you, I do believe in most of the stuff said, but not all
too.  I only stated what I did as it was said that this group was a Raw group,
when it wasn't...  I was not trying to be nit-picking - just clarifying
something that confused me.