From:
Jim Cales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 14:31:46 -0600
Greetings,
I was wondering if you can elaborate on your mentioned condition of
ulcerative colitis.  Specifically how you deal with it, have you found and
cure or semi-cure and how does your use of paleo eating impact your colitis?

I am very interested in this topic because my wife has suffered for about 12
years with this malady and we are unable to determine either a cause for it
or a solution to it.

Thank you for any information you can offer.

Jim Cales - [log in to unmask] - ICQ UIN 1492607
Columbia, Missouri USA  65203 - (573)875-5581 - MSN:[log in to unmask]
http://www.jimcales.com - http://www.ComputerGuruForHire.com