Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 01:07:09 -0700
My Very  Lovable Dawg,  Blitz!  is now eleven years old.

We have religiously fed him all the table scraps-(bones and
fats) we Generate plus all the cheap dogfood he could eat in
cold weather,  but rationed in normal weather to keep his
ribs just barely showing.

He happens to be a hunting dog and very energetic;  since he
has gotten  older than  me  (Dog years)  (He 77  Me 74)  he
sometimes exhibits a little stiffness or arthritis.    If
he walks stiffly or favors one leg I give him some  of  my
same arthritis pills;   Glucosamine, Chondrotin, MSM,
Vitamin C.   All as powder;  mixed with a little gravy or
catsup.  Next day he looks great!

Sometimes he gets crazy going after a mouse and it takes a
couple of days and extra Vitamin C to get him back.

Just in case you want the most fabulous Mouse Catcher you
ever saw get a "Radbach"  German Shorthair Pointer  (  try
Washington State).  One Fantastic Bird Dog.

Blitzie can worry a mouse in a wood pile till it runs out of
its safe haven and he nails  it.

Regards,  Lorenzo