Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 08:58:15 -0600
I see nothing wrong with butter either.  I just like goose fat better.  I,
too, keep organic butter and cream in the house. I don't know which fats are
converted to transfats with heating and would welcome the list to interject
if you are knowledgeable on this one.  It is my understanding that oils
convert with heat.  I can't always have goose fat in the house so butter is
my second choice.....  Oliva