Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2008 07:53:01 -0500
I eat raw because I must, however I also have  good taste.
In my opinion, the only way that man could have lived without disease as
the bones of paleoman show is to eat a completely raw diet, and I've
only recently found a way to make raw meat taste good.

BTW the reason that raw eaters can smell bad is a detox, and it will be
temporary.

William