From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2011 13:40:54 -0800
Billions of people in our world will not eat a Paleolithic Diet due to their Religious beliefs.  Our insurance premiums are going to pay the resulting medical bills!

Religions, even those that have no God, alter human behavior in ways that favor the crops species associated with them.

In the archaeological record, religion first appeared when wolves began to bark.  The remenants of these early religions are still practiced by some hunters ( Praise Horus).
 Chatwin, Bruce,
The Songlines.
New York: Viking, 1987.
    Talks about the religion of Australian Aborigines in particular and hunter gathering in general.

Ray

[perhaps Chris Smither sang it best]

You take a look inside,
I got nothin' left to hide,