From:
James Crocker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 19:41:59 -0600
>From:    "Maurice Sonnenwirth M.D" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: The kosher business
>
>Folks, I was ready to let this go, but I just had to respond to Ilya.

For the record I am totally not racist in any way.  I posted the story in
response to a question about the kosher business, and the story was fresh
in my head after hearing it very recently.

Let's please drop this thread.  I never wanted such an uproar.  If people
need to complain please contact me via private e-mail.

James Crocker
"Taking a new step...is what people fear most."
 - Dostoyevski