From:
"L. Anderson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 19:40:05 -0600
:
 <<<<Donna,
>You asked:   are there any of you who are O- ?>>>>>

I am  an O. Big time Hunter Gatherer. I almost killed myself on a "healthy
vegetarian diet". Got cancer, hypoglycemia, hypothyroid, carb addicted,
obese, chronic fatigue, and arthritis. Bear in mind I was a very healthy
carnivore before I went with the politically correct bandwagon (vegan high
carb).

I would pass out if I didn't eat every two hours. I would bonk right onto
the floor unconscious!

Now, I can go for 5-6 hours at a time-no problem. I actually get hungry
instead of getting shaky,  nauseous and going into a cold sweat.

I feel like a real human again!

All of the problems I mentioned are either gone or under control- as long
as I eat right!

Eating a low carb O diet is very similar to a Paleo diet. Because O's were
the original blood type, we are closest to the actual prehistoric humans.
Very close parallels.

I follow all there- Paleo, O and low carb. They fit together quite nicely.

Louise