From:
bettymilner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 21:02:26 -0700
Theola,

Would you please share the ISBN for this book?? I have dealt with asthma
all my life...and it has gotten worse as I've gotten older. I am still
struggling with the transition to paleo...it's my umpteenth try...since
I am the only one in the family wanting to do this. Since my daughter is
also asthmatic and likes scientific information, I might be able to
convince her. My mother, 73 yrs old, has COPD. Not yet oxygen dependent.

Betty Ann
"In a cat's eyes, all things belong to cats." English Proverb