From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2012 12:20:22 -0500
Ok -- maybe I misunderstood the context.  But they mention Inuit and
hunter-gatherers and the high fat of the Inuit is a far cry from heavy cream and
butter.  The book is excellent for general low carb high fat moderate
protein diets but so are Atkins, Protein Power, etc.  I thought this list  was
based on the principles set forth in Neanderthin -- no dairy, no legumes, no
grains, etc. Anyway, I did not object to the dairy, I just wish they had
given tips for those who do not do dairy.  And the meal plans do not
emphasize monosaturates as they state one should.  It's a great book -- and
perhaps the answers I am seeking simply do not exist.

In a message dated 1/24/2012 12:02:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,