From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 13:07:17 GMT
They also sell a very pure, practically paleo bar in our local health
food
store called the BLISS BAR.

I too have tried the BLISS BAR and I second Rachel's comment. They are
nearly paleo, very chewy, and delicious. The sugar combined with
protein
provides a longer energy burst. The pumpkin is my favorite too. The
pumpkin
seeds are raw pepitas. I used to buy them by the box, and keep some in
my
purse and in the car (during cooler months) for emergencies. I lived
on them
at work when I was pregnant with Zoe.
Stacie