Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 08:57:10 -0400
Hi Rick,

  I'm a  little confused.  Your post talks about feedlot vs. grassfed, but
then gives a link (perhaps the only one) on Joseph's site that talks of
vegetarianism and Seventh Day Adventists.

  I assumed the link would support your statement.  Perhaps you want to
neutralize your stance in order to learn more about the paleo way.  It's
difficult to objectively process information when we are so attached to our
current paradigm.  It would serve your work well.

Many people here are former vegetarians (including myself). Their stories
are interesting and worth hearing.  Also, if you study fatty acids you'll
see the potential problems with grains.

  Peter D'Adamo may not have all the answers but he has some interesting
points to make that support why one person can live well on a vegetarian
diet with grains and others can't.

Siobhan