Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 05:48:54 -0800
On one of the intestinal lists I am on, there are several people who have
been massively "cleansing" their colons with herbs, drugs, enemas, colemas,
hydrotherapies, etc and still claim they are getting mounds of stringy
mucous out of the colon!! Others claim to get huge parasites/worms out of
there, some of it sounds  a little fantastic.