From:
Michael Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 20:05:19 -0600
  Alot of genetic changes and adaptations have happened in 7000000 years or
when ever. It would be illogical to think we could survive on the diet of
our ancestors from that time. We are no longer the same animal as then. the
diet we want to mimic is that which humans ate just before the present
Neolithic.

`