From:
Madeline Mason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:53:25 EST
For some reason it looks like my previous post went through with a quote
missing. After the line:

(Note that his diet also includes dairy products.)

the quote from Sheryl Canter's post should read:

<<A very active (athletic) person will need more carbohydrates than a
sedentary one, and there are inborn differences as well.>>

This is the quote I was referrig to in my next paragraph which starts:

I wonder, among the Inuit, where the more "active" among them got their extra
carbs from?

I hope the quote goes through this time, as I am baffled as to why this
sometimes happens.

Maddy Mason
Hudson Valley, NY