From:
Bob Hodgen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:54:40 -0500
Hi:

Something just struck me as kind of odd--possibly another advantage of the
Paleo lifestyle.  I noticed that in the six months since starting
Neanderthin and the Paleo Diet we have not seen any ants or bugs in the
house.  And we live in Florida!  Before, we had a big problem with small
ants in the kitchen.  Sometimes there would be lines of them carrying off
particles of food.  Now that we've gotten rid of all the bread, cereal,
chips, and baked goods there no longer crumbs scattered all over.  It must
be that ants are addicted to carbs!  I guess they don't care much for the
fresh fruit, nuts, and jerky we have sitting out now.

Another un-intended benefit of the Paleo lifestyle. . . .

Bob Hodgen