From:
Troy Gilchrist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 14:19:17 -0600
Ray and I advocate drinking green tea in the St. Martin's first edition of
NEANDERTHIN. It has several known health benefits (it's anti-carcinogenic,
prevents tooth decay, etc.). Our advocacy is based on research. Anyone who
has questions about green/black tea should go to the library. You won't find
a lot of details about green tea in our book, as it wasn't the topic we
wanted to address.

Troy G.