From:
David Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:03:46 EST
Thanks Amadeus
Very interesting!
I always found Brazil nuts and raw tahini to give me a feeling of relaxation.
 I also notice that I can't binge on Brazil nuts.  Macadamias and pistachios
I will can eat all day long.

If I eat a lot of carbs I get the same feeling.  Going very low crab even
paleo creates an edgy feeling in me. This has been an ongoing source of
irritation for me.

I just ate 5 Brazil nuts and I feel satisfied.  I will try adding a few
Brazil nuts or some raw tahini to my diet every day.
This may be the solution to keep me on a lower carb paleo diet.

-David