From:
David Lewandowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 19:23:51 -0800
At 11:19 AM 10/31/1998 -0500, you wrote:
> I could not bear to let that snide
>and hideously inaccurate statement past.
>
>laurie (Mother Mastiff)  (offfended by bigotry's passion for spreading
>inflammatory inaccuracies)

        Maybe that's how Halloween began but that's not what it has become. Blood,
guts, violence, and sugar to celebrate exactly what? You obviously are
educated as to the beginnings of Halloween. Can you honestly say that it
represents that now?
        And thanks Richard it WAS meant to be a joke about sugar being the
antichrist. If people only put that kind of effort into positive things
what a world this would be! I guess I am the antichrist for suggesting such
things?!! I also now know who dressed up in an inflammatory bigoted costume
to celebrate the change in leaf color.

Dave