Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:53:17 -0600
I am coming out of lurk mode to address this.  I too can attest to this
very product.  My daughter was three when we lived in Germany and
developed a bladder infection.   Antibiotics wouldn't take care of it.
Finally my landlady, who was like a Mother to me, went to the apothecary
and purchased this in tea form.   I can promise you that my daughter was
fine in 48 hours.  She contined with the tea for seven days.  It is a
bitter tea but it worked like a miracle.  My poor daughter was urinating
and screaming twenty times a day.  I was beside myself.  The antibiotics
were useless on this.  Once she was confortable she was eating homemade
yogurt for healthy gut bacteria after all the antibiotics.  I'll go back
in lurk mode now.  Oliva