From:
"S. Feldman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 08:22:17 EDT
In a message dated 9/3/00 12:47:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< <<My daughter is a dancer and is not on the paleo diet. Her ankle
 occasionallly "gives out."What is this a symptom of, and would a
paleo diet
 help?? Is this some kind of dietary insufficiency?>>

 Hi Mary,

 It is a symptom of weakened kidneys.  The kidneys can be tonified by
 drinking plenty of fresh, clean water, doing a kidney cleanse (there
are a
 number of different ones), adding herbs and foods that tonify the
kidneys
 (fermented foos in small quantities are particularly helpful), and
most
 importantly, substituting sea salt for table salt.

 I'd be glad to provide more info privately. >>

Mary's daughter's ankle problem is a 'symptom' of being a dancer.

 Attempting to stuff this into a non-descript category such as
'weakened
kidneys' is possible only for one willing to suspend all reason in
order to
provide a response that fits. That which should be 'tonified' are the
muscles
groups that support and manipulate the ankles and feet, not the
kidneys...whatever that is supposed to mean!