From:
Michele Shoemaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 12:24:36 -0400
Moira said:
>Cascara is supposed to be a natural laxative, I read about it on the keto
list.

It is natural, it may cause cramping, and is not to be used frequently, as
it can become addictive--colon won't work without it--Aloe vear juice works
well softens the stools.  Make sure your son drink lots of water, what
about vegetables, they are high in fiber and low in carbs so wouldn't cause
a reaction.

Psyllium is a seed not a grain. If I remember correctly its in the plantain
family.