From:
Karl Mac Mc Kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 11:48:00 -0500
        I found this brand of peperoni in Walgreens with the nuts and
jerky.  I'm switching over to a 3rd shift sleep cycle, and the act of
being awake when I'm normally asleep has an anoretic effect on me, so I
decided I'd better get a high calorie snack to keep me from falling
alseep before 1300.
        It's very salty, and less sweet than most brands of peperoni, but
it has dextrose as the sixth ingredient instead of the third or fourth.
The salt keeps you from eating more than three or four slices at a time,
which is probably wise considering that dextrose is dextrose no matter
how dilute.

Karl Alexis McKinnon     | And as your fantasies are broken in two
P.O. Box 193             | Did you really think this bloody road would
South Milwaukee, WI 53154| Pave the way for you?     - Jeff Buckley