From:
paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2008 13:34:42 -0600
----- Original Message ----- :
> Govt has lowered the standards on organic. I trust govt as much as I
> trust a
> known criminal.  Oliva

Ok I see. Do you buy from a supermarket or direct from a farm?

Ashley
From Diamond Organics out of California if I'm working on the road and from
Whole Foods and Sun Harvest in Texas.  Diamond Organics has superior fruits
and veggies that they ship overnight.  I will continue to wash produce
because I don't know who packed it.  I have had the awful experience of
observing four out five women who don't wash their hands when they leave the
ladies room.  I have seen this in hospitals, federal buildings, restaurants,
and it makes me cringe.  I won't get into nationalities on this one but it's
pretty much across the board.  Older women are the cleanest in these
observations.   Oliva