From:
P & L Ventura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 13:35:48 -0500
Welcome Lara.

Good to know you found paleo while you're still young.  There's hope for
your health!  Just wanted to let you know you're not alone with your
cravings for sweets.  I haven't eaten sugars of any sort for 4 years now
and still have cravings.  I also do better the less I eat, but like you,
that's not an option for someone who does not need to lose weight.
Fruits are a rare treat (few times/year), and I pay for them when I eat
them.  I have Crohn's Disease, so candida is a constant, but the sugar
cravings, I feel, are more from the adrenal insufficiency I have that
the Crohn's inflammation worsens.  With this diet, hopefully your eczema
will become a thing of the past long before you're my age (41).  If you
keep your fat intake up, it should lessen your cravings for food
overall, as well as maintaining your weight.

Best wishes,
Lois