Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2010 08:47:37 -0500
I go with zero carb, high fat. Seems to help a lot with symptoms of a cold
and allergies.

Try a really hot bath, and drink a hot drink while in the bath. Stay in till
you are sweating hard and the skin is flushed. As soon as you cool off
enough to stop sweating go to bed and sleep until you wake up naturally.