From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 12:48:12 -0500
> So far, that's two "yes"s and two "no"s.  I can't see why they would be out
> if they're related to cabbage, etc.  I'm going to have to crack open my
> copy of Neanderthin tonight...

I will add 1/2 "yes" and 1/2 "no" :-)

From my experience with eating raw, I found turnips difficult to eat
(tongue-burning), but after all, not more inedible than cabbage [Try to
eat 10 leaves of cabbage every day for 2 weeks, without mixing with
anything else, without seasoning, dressing, etc and you will probably
understand what I mean]. It doesn't seem logical to eschew turnips and to
eat cabbage.

JL