Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2013 06:47:45 -0700
Hi Hillary;

Well, a good friend if mine who is a licensed practicing medical doctor and
holistic approach ran some tests on me. He advised me that I am gluten
resistant bordering on celiac disease along with diabetes.  He says the two
often go together. He recommends a very low protein, very high fat approach
that includes appropriate, non starch veggies and in season berries. I am
to eliminate all forms of gluten/carbs/seeds and nuts and keep my total
caloric intake at 600 calories per day. Also, he wants me in for a series
of B vitamin shots done three times a week for three weeks, then take a
break, and do them again three times a week for three weeks for a total of
three sets of treatments. He will be monitoring my blood levels every week,
including an thyroid test that isn't then usual or regular test.  He also
said I have a candida over growth system wide which needs addressing.  I
feel that this is right for me because all forms of gluten/grains and
cereals/rice/starches really make me sick and cause my fibromyalgia flair
ups. As does sugar.

We will see how this goes, and I will keep you informed. I find this
fascinating albeit frustrating..

Trish