From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 09:54:41 -0600
From: "Trish Tipton" <[log in to unmask]>
 Another way to have these assumed results is to douche with
> either vinegar or baking soda before sex.  Thus producing an environment
> of either acidic or alkaline.  Anyway, upon conceiving our three
> children, there were in fact born in order of boy, girl, boy.  Now ages,
> 18, 15, 14.     I am not saying it's an exact science, but it worked for
> us.

Yes, this worked for us also.  I read this in the sixties and after two
girls I tried it for a boy.  It worked.  Girls run in my family....  As a
labor coach in the '80's I advised a few of the women as to the method and
it worked for them also.  Oliva