Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2008 06:27:36 -0700
Gale > Hey Jim, I know you keep saying "you'll discuss offline," but I
find this really fascinating.  As an old girl now (turing 46 soon) who
suffered numerous injuries over the years playing ice hockey, rugby,
football, softball etc. I am looking for something that will build me up
rather than tear me down.  I want to get back to weightlifting but am
awaiting a ruling on my knee (need an MRI).  Regardless of whether or
not it is "paleo," I am interested in the potential muscular and bone
benefits of anything that doesn't exacerbate my long-term injuries and
disabilities.  Bottom line - I beat myself up pretty good over the
years - looking for something safe.

Here you go: http://www.enotalone.com/article/4605.html

Co-authored by the Eades, who if you don't already know are two of the
biggest paleo eating advocates out there.  Get their Protein Power
LIFEPLAN book (not the regular Protein Power) too, while you're at it.

Cheers.

Jim