From:
Charles Alban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 14:31:16 EST
You need a rabbitskin cloak. These may be found on the web under native
american supply houses (or you might just get the skins and make it
yourself). Funny that you have to be "modest" for the children . Children
care the least about nudity. It is a very sad refelection on our society that
the human body is something to be ashamed of and have to cover it up.

And also, of course, we need sunlight exposure on our bodies for good health,
since this is how paleo people evolved. The native americans knew this, and
would go naked in the open air for spiritual and religous reasons.

Fight the dairy! You might tell the teachers that there is a 91% correlation
between deaths due to heart attacks and milk consumption. See my posts on
"Seely on milk". Paleo people had no dairy, and neither did native americans,
and they were all tall, fit and healthy peoples. Strong bones come from
exercise, not cows. Milk is full of sugar (half as much as a soft drink), and
because of that contributes to obesity, diabetes, heart disease and breast
cancer.

Tell them paleo people did not eat sugar, or bread, or softdrinks, or pizza
(pizza is sweet, hence the addiction to it) or icecream, or french fries.

Good luck!  Charles