From:
Dave Fobare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 16:02:26 -0400
Sleep apnea also depresses nighttime production of growth hormone.
I've been on a machine since January, and I've found it far easier to
follow the proper lifestyle with it. So I don't think this is
entirely off-topic.

With sleep apnea I found workouts to be fairly unfulfilling
physically, and quite frustrating emotionally. The physical part is
easy to understand when you learn just how much testosterone and
growth hormone are supressed. Proper eating is now much easier as well.

You stopped taking the Vitamin A?

DF