Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 13:07:03 -0400
I see, alexs. You think it is significant and interesting that Pauling lived
beyond the average life expectancy despite the fact that he represents only
one datapoint, but you think it is *not* significant or interesting that he
died of cancer because he only represents one data point.

Sometimes I wish you would just refrain from responding to my messages.
Thanks.

In fact you are one reason I don't spend much time here anymore. I haven't
forgotten the childish ad hominum insults that you hurled at me in a
completely unsolicited private mail.

-gts