From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 19:10:33 +0200
At 16:59 2000-07-06 MDT, Dori wrote:

>Since eating lots-o-meat and leafy-green vegetables, I've;
>
>a) lost major poundage and achieved f*ckability, if I do say so myself;
>b) regulated my menstrual cycles;
>c) ended my insomnia;
>d) noticed major improvements in my mental health, energy and thinkin'
>skills;
>e) taken my blood pressure from 180/90 to 100/70 and achieved a 2:1 LDL/HDL
>cholesterol ratio;
>f) gone from 2 colds and/or flus per winter to 2 minor colds (tw days of the
>sniffles) over the course of 2 1/2 years;

Are you sure this has changed because of more meat, or could it perhaps
have to do with something else? No grains and soy any more? Or some other
change in your life, biological, social, psychological?
You can not know because you can not go back in time and try something
else.

>g) and so forth and so on.

What is that?

The people on the Kitava island are very healthy. Out of a daily total energy
input of 9200 kJ, 5600 are from tubers, 920 from fruit, 1865 from coconut,
360 from other vegetables, 445 from fish and 20 from "western food"
(Staffan Lindeberg: Apparent Absence of Cerebrocardiovascular Disease
in Melanesians, Lund 1994)
That is only around 6 % animal food.

They are around 2000 persons, You are only one, to build statistics from.

- Hans