From:
Kendra_&_Karen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 14:00:33 -0600
Can we come live with you?  (Just Kidding)  The information is great and
I was wondering where you live and do you buy seeds and if you do where
from?  How much land do you have and how is the climate where you live?

P & L Ventura wrote:

> I have rosa rugosa, brushy hazelnut, service berries, red and green
> romaine lettuce,  four varieties of raspberries, pawpaws, persimmons,
> white and black currents, .......

We are wanting to naturally grow edibles in Northeast Texas where we
live.  Right now we have too many trees to count covered with vines and
poison ivy.  It is beautiful but we would like to garden as well.  Any
suggestions on what might thrive here or resources to check out on the
subject?

Kendra and Karen
NeanderTwins