From:
William Schnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:32:51 -0500
I've always had the impression that parasites and disease go together, but
most of the wild animals I've seen appear to be in excellent health.
 So if they are full of parasites, I'm reminded of the experiment by an M.D.
who gave his celiac diseased patients pinworms. It cured their disease.

Maybe at least some these parasites should be renamed to symbiotes.

William