From:
Peter Borden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 19:47:46 -0800
--- kelly baggett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Man it sounds like you have a lot of problems on
> your hands related to food
> and your body.  I am curious if there are any other
> disease symptoms you are
> exhibiting due to this? (rheumatism, hypothyroidism,
> mental symptoms, etc?)

I would say hypothyroidism is a definite possibility,
since I naturally have a tough time losing fat,
although i'm getting into good condition now. What
types of mental symptoms are you talking about, i'd be
interested in knowing since I definitely consider
myself to not be your average thinker.

> I think it's obvious from what you describe that you
> have some degree of
> leaky gut syndrome along with possible candidasis
> and although eating paleo
> will help greatly especially once you get your
> conditions under control it
> won't necessarily cure your digestive and stomach
> problems unless they are
> addressed directly first.  Curious as to what other
> measures you are taking
> to rebuild your health.  Best of luck.

By the way, is this the Kelly from the Testosterone
web site, if it is I know you are very knowledgeable,
and I go to the site all the time. I'm interesting in
getting into competition shape, and it's really
difficult. Overall I'm very healthy, I used to play
college football, don't have any known diseases, etc.
I feel that my food sensitivities increased ever since
I cut out sugar/garbage from my diet and i'm now
EXTREMELY sensitive to anything that isn't completely
natural. I work out intensely with weights 3-4x a week
and use some basic supplements to help enhance my
health. I don't drink alcohol at all(which is tough
for a 22yr old) and only cheat on my diet
ocassionally, usually with much guilt. No drugs,
recreational or when I'm not feeling well, really
believe my body heals itself with the right diet, and
some help with Vitamin C and Glutamine. Anyway, If
your the one from T-mag I'd like to continue our
conversation since I have a lot i'd like to discuss
with you, I'm a nutrition and exercise freak and spend
most of my time studying these two areas. Take care
and thanx for your response.
Pete