From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 11:30:14 -0500
On Mon, 11 Jan 1999, Don Wiss wrote:

> Todd Moody wrote:
> >You can eat it.  They only market it as a skin product because
> >of the health concerns associated with saturated fats.
>
> Actually my understanding it has more to do with having to comply with FDA
> food regulations if they market it as a food.

Really?  I wonder what regulations they are concerned about.
I once called them and asked if it was edible or if there were
additives.  They told me it could be eaten but they don't
recommend it because of the saturated fat content.  That was
about 18 months ago, but it was a short conversation, as I
recall.

Todd Moody