From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 11:18:52 CEST
I think you can find some typical menus in the archives of the list.

Moving from the vegeterian diet I started with some lean meats with a lot of
veggies and fruits but it didn't worked quite well for me so I gradualy
moved towards the heavier diet.
For me the typical menu now is:

3-4 meals a day

1-2 pounds of meat mostly cooked(I'm trying to eat as many different meats
as possible - lot of organ meats (love the brain); as a child I used to eat
live ants so maybe I will try again ? I start to reintroduce some raw meat
at the moment but I'm far away from the point where I think jaun-claude (?)
is.

vegetables (mostly roots);

some fruits (mostly apples, avocados, pears, plums, berries)

a few nuts (my IBS still active sometimes)

used to eat a lot of eggs but now they give me ill reaction;

olive oil; animal fats;

a little salt; spices

But I think you shouldn't follow any diet given on the list. You should
develop your own Paleo diet. I can tolerate a huge amounts of fat, they give
me a lot of energy but I know people which are getting sick just watching me
eating my foods. So don't follow rather develop something for yourself.

BTW my old sweet cravings are gone. I decided twice to cheat on my Paleo and
went to a restaurant for huge icecream but ended up ordering pork ribs. :)