From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 09:00:59 -0800
Hi Todd,

>Are you asking whether it's possible to get sick while on a paleo
>diet?  If so, then the answer is clearly and unequivocally yes
.
This was what I meant. As one local doctor pronounced in his newspaper
column, 'Flu bug kicks butt!'  The paleodiet has made me feel so good
that
I naively thought that I was impervious to such irritations! The good
doc
says that, at best it is a week of misery, and I got thru it in 4
days, so
things aren't all that bad.

>Or are you asking whether there are particular illnesses
>associated with paleodieting?
I had never contemplated this one.

Thanks again!