From:
Dean Pistilli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 14:11:18 +1100
To Philip (and other Paleo Fitness ppl):

One question I had in regards to exercise.. you mention exercising first
thing in the morning. Does it make a difference if doing it in the
afternoon or evening?

For some reason if i delay breakfast too long i get the 'starving'
feeling, and the other thing is that mornings are a rush to get to work
:)

Thanks,
Dean.