From:
"Anna L. Abrante" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 19:21:51 EDT
In a message dated 8/30/99 6:14:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Also, emotions have a place -- the more I'm enjoying myself or
>  engrossed in what I'm doing, the less I eat. I started school today and
went
>  six hours between breakfast and lunch, something I could NEVER do at a desk
>  job, for instance, out of sheer boredom.
>
>  Modern society doesn't have the proper focus on personal and spiritual
>  fulfillment -- the U.S., at least, seems to be just a high-stress,
>  money-making society.
>
>  Laura

I agree totally..without a doubt I eat more when sitting at my console at work
then anywhere else.  I work long hours at a high stress job,,everyone around
me is significantly overweight...movement, variety and distraction would do
wonders for us...ofcourse removing the crap they call food that's always lying
around would be great too....it's a constant battle to get it removed.

Anna 8-)