From:
"C. ten Broeke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:57:03 +0100
Dear David, with your permisson I'll write you in private because it is
getting off-topic for this list.
The only remark in public about this is that people who never knew
anyone but their partner in a monogomous relation have contracted Aids
after an HIV infection from the partner that went astray.  No such thing
as being exposed to different foreign proteins  in that case...
Without any moral judgement about a persons behaviour towards sex or
drug-use, there is a definite relation between HIv and the breakdown of
the T4-cells that monitor your immunesystem.
Is it ok with you to write you offlist about this?

Christy