From:
Barbara Sheppard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 17:02:58 +0930
Jim,

>"Barbara Sheppard [log in to unmask] " wrote:
> > The time stamps on your emails suggest that you may live in Adelaide. If
> > so, you might like to check out Matilda Books in Stirling. They have a copy
> > on the shelves for $35.
> >
> > I suggested to them some time ago that they should get it in, and as far as
> > I know, the same copy has been sitting there ever since ... :)
>
>Its not on their shelf anymore...
>
>Its on MINE!
>
>Thanks heaps for the tip!

You're welcome!

Are you aware though, that you were quoting to the list an email that was
sent to you privately?

It's of no great consequence in this case, of course. I only did it this
way because I thought:

a) It was unlikely that anyone else on the list would be interested, and
b) If there _was_ anyone else within reaching distance, you would have the
chance to get to it first.

On the whole, though, it's not considered good form to quote private emails
publicly - just something to bear in mind.  :)

Regards,
Barbara