From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 14:28:59 -0700
On Thu, 20 Apr 2000 13:06:08 -0700, Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>:
>>
>>>I have been researching poultry diets in the hopes of selling my organic,
>>>free-range, and hopefully soon lower-cholesterol, higher Omega-3 eggs at a
>>>local store.
>>
>>Dietary cholesterol has no effect on anything, so there is no reason to
>hope for
>>"lower cholesterol" in your eggs.
>
>and cholesterol molecule is the source of all steroid hormones. Can we be
>defficient in cholesterol from not eating enough?

No, because your body makes it own.

Which is another reason why dietary cholesterol is irrelevant.

In "Protein Power", there is a documented story of an old man in a nursing home,
who was discovered to have been eating 2 dozen eggs a day !

When the alarmed doctors got his cholesterol test results, they found that all
the readings were absolutely perfect normal...

--
Cheers,

Ken