From:
John McKenzie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 17:30:56 +1100
> I suspect that some dogs are more sensitive to sugar and chocolate than
> others.  If you ever feel your pup is ill from these things, give him/her
> the homeopathic remedy, Arsenicum Album 30C.

A local TV veterinarian (he doesnt play one on tv, he is a vet who has
an animal based tv show)
said that dogs lack an enzyme to digest chocolate. If this is true, its
not so much that some have a sensitivity more so than others, its that
some hold up better under the ill effects than others.

John McKenzie
--
[log in to unmask] [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]
admin@loopback $LOGIN@localhost $LOGNAME@localhost $USER@localhost