From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 08:28:03 -0800
Hi Philip,
Thanks again for your insights!

Philip:
>Unfortunately, Paleo diets aren't cure-alls.

Me:
>The Paleodiet cured all my maladies so I'd like to think they are
>cure-alls if everything is done right. (Isn't that why we are on the
>diet?) That is why I think I am doing something wrong.  I hadn't had
>any problems until now.

>Did you have flat feet or a very high arch before 1998?

flat feet

>I too am a bit puzzled by the experiences you've related to us.

Me too!
The only answer, I suppose, is to cut down on the meat for a while to
see if the uric acid Ron Hoggan mentioned is the culprit. I am
addicted to pemmican. I guess I will have to have a pemmican
intervention... How much is too much meat to eat?  Is getting a
bunion the only way to know?
How much meat did Native Americans eat?

I really appreciate all the help!

Paleobest,