From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 08:12:31 EDT

<<I wonder why you don't find fruit effective for this.  Fruit
sugars generally include a generous amount of glucose, as well as
fructose.  The glucose ought to go right into those muscle cells.
Even the fructose should get there, only by a more metabolically
roundabout route.>>

After an intense workout, a high-glycemic piece of fruit (like a banana) works
very well for me.  It may not be pure Paleo, but I prefer it to using grains.

-John M