Date:
Sat, 1 May 1999 08:05:51 +1000
Hi Susan,

Would you please give me a typical sample of a days eating?  I am actually
eat much much less volume than I did as a raw food vegan.  I feel I am
being very moderate and sometimes get depressed that I don't lose weight
seeing I am now so "good"!!

Here is what I wrote in recent
posts:........................................

Larelle:
These days on Paleo - Typical days eating:

Breakfast:

Egg flip - 1/2 banana or small slice of papaya
              1 small avocado
               2 raw eggs
           large dash of linseed oil
          bit of water
blended in the blender and eaten with a spoon - yum

Mid morning - 1 beef mince pattie.

OR

Omlete - 3 eggs
          grated zuccini
          1 bacon rash or bit of chopped up meat
           cooked with generous amount of olive oil

Lunch:     Some decent amount of meat (beef/lamb) - occasionally pork (bit
too rich a flavour for me)
               whole chicken leg
               small steak or chops
               piece of fish

either  salad with olive oil
          or steamed veggies (with olive oil at the end)

Dinner:  Same as lunch but maybe a slightly larger serving of meat.
        I eat whatever fat comes with the meat.

Snacks - raw unsalted almonds and peacans.

I am enjoying the effects of this diet a lot.  I feel much more stable
emotionally.  I rarely get any headaches.  I love not being infatuated with
food all the time.  I can go much longer without thinking about food.  I am
still finding it hard to lose weight though.  I am now 125 lbs.  But I am
not worrying too much about being a bit overweight - ideally I need to lose
about 20 lbs.  I figure it is good to feel healthy and not deprived.  I
will soon start to do regular exercise and that should make a difference.

I would like to experiment with pemmican.  I need a food hydrator for that
don't I?