From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 05:32:57 -0500
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 22:41:36 -0500, Tom Bri <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> So, my survey.
>
> Where and in what circumstances do you live in?

I live in rural southwestern Missouri.

Circumstances?

> What foods grow near you that you eat?

We have a garden, a greenhouse, and a fruit and nut orchard.  Pretty much
all of my vegetables are raised here.  I still buy most fruit and nuts
because the orchard was just planted over the last few years, so it's not
producing much yet.  There are wild mulberry, dewberry (blackberry),
raspberry, and gooseberry plants all over too.

> What animals?

We have a flock of chickens, and as far as wildlife goes, pretty much
everything smaller than an elk lives around here somewhere.  Deer, rabbit,
turkey, squirrel, lots of fish, even a few wild boar.

--
   Robert Kesterson